Terms and conditions
§1 General(1) The following terms and conditions are valid for all contracts regarding products bought in our online shop cachers-world.de
The contractual language is german. Only the german text is binding. The following english text is only for information.
(2) „Customer“ in the meaning of these terms and conditions is every natural person, concluding legal transactions which are non-commercial.
§2 Orders and contract
(2) The contractual partner is:
Rathausplatz 16 1/2
Ust.Id.Nr.: DE 286541262
(3) The presentation of goods in our online shop is not a binding contract offer, but only a non-binding offer to the customer to order articles. With the act of odering goods in our shop the customer is giving a binding offer to close a purchasing contract.
(4) For received orders the following regulations are valid: The customer is giving a binding purchasing offer by passing through the following steps:
2) Confirmation by click on the button „add to card“
3) Checking the the data in the cart
4) Confirmation by clicking the button „checkout“
5) Log in after registration and input of the login details (E-Mail-adress und password).
6) Repeated check or correction of the own data
7) Binding order by clicking the button "confirm order".
(5) The order details will be stored in our online shop and can be also viewed in the
area "my account".
(6) The minimum order value exclusiv shipping or payment cost is 5,00 EUR.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(2) The customer has the possibility to pay in advance, via credit card, paypal or "sofortüberweisung".
(3) If the customer has choosen payment in advance, he agrees to pay the amount immediatly after order confirmation.
(4) If the customer has coosen shipment as letter, he takes the shiping risk.
§4 Delivery(1) As far as not indicated otherwise in the product description all articles are deliverable ex stock.
(2) In case the customer has choosen payment in advance the goods will not be shiped before receipt of the transfer.
§5 Reservation of PropertyThe goods shall remain property of the seller until full payment
§6 Right of Withdrawal
Rathausplatz 16 1/2
E-Mail: kontakt @ cachers-world.de
Purchaser has to bear the costs of return.
This ends this statement of the rights of withdrawal.
§7 Contract language
Status of these terms and conditions febuary 2018